Copyright of images and media
Images as well as all content from our website is copyright unless otherwise stated. You may not use or reproduce any content found on our website without prior consent. Legal action will be taken for offenders found to be using or displaying any copywritten media from this website and our affiliate websites.
Urge-Gent.com is truly to protecting your privacy and will under NO circumstances give out, sell, share or disclose any of your private information. Your information will strictly only be used for the products and services you request.
This privacy statement discloses what information we gather about you when you visit the Site and describes how we use that information. Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive from our Site completely confidential and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties.
Collection of your Personal Information:
The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, e-mail, phone. We may collect certain information about your visit, such as type of browser you use; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Site. This information is used to help improve the Site and administer the Site.
Use of your Personal Information:
The personal information collected on this Site will be used to provide the services you have requested. We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, we may send you information about other Mantality.co.za products and services.
Terms of Sale
Details of our Terms and Conditions:
By entering this website you have released and discharged the providers/owners and creators of this site from any and all liability which might arise from using this website.
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us (whether in-store, by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us either (as applicable): (i) by delivery of the goods to you; or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you at the trade counter, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us.
- Payment: The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Uge-Gent until such time as they are paid for in full.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order and purchase, and any applicable charges for delivery before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- All goods sold through this site are sold as ‘retail goods’. The vendor cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use.
- The format of our invoice and statements to you will solely be dictated by us.
- This site trades in accordance with recent international directives for online trading as follows:
- Availability: All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders and purchases, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days or, in the case of an account customer, we may, in our absolute discretion, as soon as possible raise a credit to offset the amount invoiced to you.
- We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details.
- Right to return: All goods come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply return it to us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will exchange it for an alternative product or refund your money less a 15% restocking fee (delivery costs are non-refundable). Re-shipping charge for alternative products lies with the customer.
- Pricing: Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced, incorrectly discounted or described incorrectly, in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed, will be processed with 24hours and dispatch will be within 48 hours of processing. You will be notified via email (along with tracking details) once your order is shipped.